4202 S.W. Lee Blvd, Bldg. B
Lawton, OK 73505
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8AM to 5PM*
* After hour appointments are available on a case-by-case basis.
For immediate emergencies, please call 911. Otherwise please refer to the resources below:
To ensure the safety of our staff members and clients, we have a number of measures in place, including a sneeze guard at our front desk, as well as enhanced cleaning routines. Masks are also required inside our clinic at all times. It is our mission to provide a safe and comfortable environment for your therapy. We also provide CVN Telehealth, face-to-face video therapy. Learn more by visiting cohenveteransnetwork.org/telehealth.
The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Red Rock is located at 4202 S.W. Lee Blvd, Bldg. B, Lawton, OK 73505. We are open Monday through Fridays from 8am to 5pm, and after hour appointments are available on a case-by-case basis. Please call us at 580-771-2662 or email us at CVN@red-rock.com with any questions or to get more information on how to schedule an in-person appointment.
Who We Serve
The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Red Rock provides confidential, high-quality, behavioral health care services and local resource connections. We serve:
- Veterans: Veterans who have served in the United States Armed Services, including the National Guard and Reserves, with a focus on post-9/11 veterans. Care is available regardless of discharge status, role while in uniform, combat experience, ability to pay, or insurance.
- Military Families: Family members of post-9/11 veterans and service members, including spouse or partner, children, parents, siblings, caregivers, and others.
- Service Members: Service members of the United States Armed Services and National Guard and Reserves, regardless of activation status. Active duty service members require a TRICARE referral. Referral is required prior to being seen for individual therapy or medication management, but no referral is necessary for couples or family therapy. Service Members can obtain this referral from their military treatment facility (primary care clinic or mental health clinic). Our clinicians will not communicate with commanders/supervisors.
What We Do
Our highly-skilled clinicians at The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Red Rock treat a variety of behavioral health challenges, including but not limited to:
- Stress & Anxiety
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance Use Disorder
- Sleep Problems
- AngerGrief & Loss
- Transitional Challenges
- Relationship & Family Difficulties
The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Red Rock uses evidence-based practices (EBPs), which are therapy and counseling options that are the current, best practices available based on research. Treatments are also available based on the individual needs of each clients. These practices include but are not limited to:
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Child/Family Therapy
- Integrated Case Management
We focus on meeting your needs to improve the quality of your life with brief case management and local resource connection. Typical resource connections include but are not limited to:
- Caregiver Support
- Child Care
- Legal Assistance
- Military Transitions
- Peer Support
- Personal Finances
- Rehabilitation, Occupation, and/or Physical Therapies
- Smoking Cessation
- Wellness, Health, Nutrition, & Exercise
- Other Life Circumstances