The Regional Prevention Coordinator (RPC), located at Red Rock Behavioral Health Services would like you to be aware of our services and what support the RPC can provide. Our primary focus is to serve as a community resource. We educate and inform communities through multiple strategies including community based services, environmental strategies, early recognition, and referral. Red Rock RPC in Yukon provides services to a two county area which includes: Canadian and Grady Counties. Red Rock RPC in Clinton provides services to a nine county area which includes: Beckham, Blaine, Caddo, Custer Dewey, Greer, Kiowa, Roger Mills and Washita. We take the proactive approach in reducing substance abuse among communities. We identify factors in a community that cause the risk of substance abuse and work to promote protective factors that serve to minimize the risk of substance use/abuse.
The RPC’s mission is to reclaim communities who suffer the effects from substance abuse.
- Encourage individual responsibility, positive behavior and personal growth.
- Strengthen families and communities.
- Safeguard public health.
- Promote a drug-free society through education, training, prevention, research, advocacy and environmental strategies.
- Work on environmental strategies including: underage drinking prevention, adult binge drinking prevention, the non-medical use of prescription drugs, and fetal alcohol spectrum disorder.
- Technical Support to Area Coalitions in the eleven County Area
- Technical Support to minimize gaps in current local laws through passing model local ordinances.
- Assistance with Alcohol and Tobacco compliance operations
- Youth Conferences/Youth Leadership Training
- Town Hall Meetings
- Responsible Beverage Service and Sales Training
- Yukon Site RPC
- 1501 W. Commerce
- Yukon, OK 73099
- (405) 354‐1928
- Clinton Site RPC
- 90 NE 31st
- Clinton, OK 73099
- (580) 323‐6021
HIV Prevention Services
Red Rock provides you a choice of 2 locations with 2 very different environments to access Adult HIV Prevention services. Free Rapid HIV Testing, Counseling and Linkage services are provided at Red Rock B.H.S. located at N.E. 44th and Lincoln Blvd. Red Rock provides a formal environment in a clinical setting with a full range of clinical services.
You may choose a more casual come‐and‐go atmosphere a Expressions Community Center where Red Rock provides HIV Outreach and Testing in the heart of the L.G.B.T. community. Expressions is located near N.W. 39th and Pennsylvania and is easily accessible with plenty of parking available and quick access to metro transit. Regardless of which location you choose, you will receive the same quality service with dignity and respect that you deserve.
- Rapid HIV Testing
- Services Free of Charge
- HIV Prevention Education
- Free Condoms
- Free Rapid Hepatitis C Testing
- Red Rock Behavioral Health Services
- 4400 N. Lincoln Blvd.
- Oklahoma City, OK 73105
- (405) 425‐0473
- or Toll Free (877) 339‐3330
- 9:00 a.m. ‐ 5:00 p.m. Monday ‐ Thursday
- 9:00 a.m. ‐ 4:00 p.m. Friday
- Expressions Community Center
- 2245 NW 39th
- Oklahoma City, OK 73112
- (405) 521‐0897
- 10:00 a.m. ‐ 6:00 p.m. Monday ‐ Friday