- Oklahomans voted on June 30, 2020, to expand Medicaid eligibility to ALL legal Oklahoma citizens aged 19-64 with income below 138% of the Federal Poverty level.
- Red Rock Behavioral Health Services can help you sign up to have coverage before you need it! There are no health questions on the application. There is no retroactive coverage for previous bills.
- Coverage will begin July 1, 2021.
- To learn more about Medicaid Enrollment AND to see Frequently Asked Questions, please visit https://oklahoma.gov/ohca/about/medicaid-expansion/expansion.html
How To Enroll for Medicaid:
- Create or update your account with Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA)
- If you need assistance, please contact your Red Rock BHS clinician OR call our Access Center at 405-424-7711 or 1-855-999-8055 (toll free).
- Oklahoma residents.
- United States citizen or legal resident.
- Between the ages 19-64.
- Children and pregnant women stay on SoonerCare at higher income levels.
- For self-employed or independent contractors, income is “net” after business deductions.
- Unemployed or $0 income adults should qualify, even if they do not have children. No work requirement.
- Income numbers are estimates. Higher incomes may be accepted, and not all types of income count towards total. If your income is higher, consider applying
- If you have been denied before, apply again. Other rules and qualifications may apply.
- Income must be below those listed:
|Size of Household||Weekly Income||Monthly Income||Annual Income|
What Benefits Will I Get?Insurance coverage for uninsured Oklahomans includes:
- No monthly premiums
- No application fees
- No deductibles
- Medical & behavioral health coverage
- Pre-existing conditions are covered for future treatment
- 6 prescriptions per month (two name brand)
- Choose your Primary Care Physician* (as long as they accept Medicaid)
- FREE smoking cessation assistance
- Diabetic Supplies
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Family Planning Services
- Hearing Screening
- Lab & X-ray services
- Up to 4 Physician visits per month
- Transportation (via SoonerRide, non-emergency covered medical services)
- Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy